Please follow these steps and see the plugin in action.
Go to Plugin Settings
You can navigate to the plugin settings in two ways:
- Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > EasyPost (or)
- Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins > ELEX EasyPost WooCommerce Extension > Settings.
Enable Real-time Rates
Enable the Real-time Rates setting in the General settings tab to access real-time rates from USPS, FedEx, and/or UPS.
To know more information on other generic settings, read the General settings section of the product documentation.
Configure Rates & Services Settings
Configure USPS, FedEx, and UPS shipping services in the Rates & Services tab.
You can enable or disable the desired shipping carrier and their services, set up price adjustments, Flat rate settings, and other relevant settings.
For detailed information, read the Rates & Services Settings section of the setting up documentation.
USPS, FedEx, & UPS Real-time Rates in Action
Follow the below steps for testing USPS, FedEx, & UPS Real-time Rates:
- Head to the shop page.
- Add an item to the cart and move to the Cart page.
- Update the shipping address on the shipping calculator to access the USPS, FedEx, and UPS real-time rates and services.
- Consequently, you may also see the USPS flat rate, if the service is available for your entered shipping address.
- Next, proceed with the Checkout, enter billing/shipping address details and complete the order transaction.
After the order is placed, follow the below steps for printing Shipping Label:
- Go to WooCommerce Orders page and select the order for which you want to print a shipping label.
- In the individual order page, scroll down to find EasyPost.com Shipment Label meta-box.
- Click on Generate Packages button to start the process.
For more details, read Label Generation section in the setting up documentation.
In the next step, click on Create Shipment button to create the shipment.
Printing Shipping Label
Once the shipment is created successfully, you will receive the shipment tracking ID with package information.
Finally, click on Print Label button to proceed with printing the shipping label.
A sample USPS domestic shipping label is shown on the right.
Check out our video tutorial to better understand the plugin features and setup.